WHO ARE WE?
Founded in 2002 and headquartered just north of Atlanta, Georgia, AdEdge Water Technologies specializes in the design, development, fabrication, and supply of packaged treatment solutions, specialty medias, innovative technologies, and membranes that remove contaminants from process or aqueous streams.
Our technologies allow our customers to manage the elements in a variety of industries with outstanding results. These industries include drinking water, industrial process, mining, environmental, chemical, medical, pharmaceutical, remediation, and general wastewater. We also have extensive experience in municipal water treatment and biological filtration. We treat systems ranging from 10 gallons per minute to over 12 MGD.
AdEdge has extensive experience in the removal of arsenic, iron, manganese, hydrogen sulfide, fluoride, nitrate and uranium from water and has sold hundreds of water systems throughout the world including countries in Asia, North America, and South America.
Vice President of Engineering
- 1> 12 USEPA arsenic demonstration projects.
- 2> Our President, Rich Cavagnaro, was named the 2013 Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce’s Businessperson of the Year.
- 3> 99.7% of our systems are still in operation today.
- 4> Over 550 system installations in the last decade.
- 5> 99% of all systems are built in our in-house manufacturing facility.
Our Company Mission
- 1> To understand our customer’s water requirements and apply a technology targeted to meet their specific needs;
- 2> To strive to build sound, long-term relationships with our customers;
- 3> To manage the elements with integrated engineered solutions that promote the value of water, are environmentally beneficial, and economically sustainable;
- 4> To be an authoritative, trusted source for water treatment solutions;
- 5> To work regionally and globally to steward our collective skills, talents, and resources to serve communities, businesses, and non-profit organizations;
- 6> To strive to consistently earn and maintain stakeholder value through intelligent and collective decision making and actions.
Passion for Clean Water: We have the drive to apply and deliver water treatment technologies to improve the quality of people’s lives, enhance the environment, and growing economies throughout the world. We seek to steward the knowledge, resources, and blessings we’ve received to serve others and our community.
Exemplary Customer Service: Our sincere goal is to go to extraordinary lengths to satisfy our customers and to meet or exceed their expectations in our dealings and relationships. By providing exemplary customer service, we have the opportunity to satisfy the needs of our partners and build long-term relationships. We will be responsive to our customer’s requests, serve them competently, efficiently, and knowledgeable.
Excellence: It is our goal to bring passion and excellence to our work by creating unique and sustained value at competitive prices for the customers and markets we serve. We do not settle for mediocrity but strive for continuous improvement and higher quality in our products, processes, and customer relationships. We challenge ourselves to constantly improve the value proposition to our customers.
Integrity: We strive to conduct ourselves with honesty and integrity, exercising fair business practices in all dealings with our customers, vendors, suppliers, subcontractors, employees, and all those we work with. We strive to be respectful of each other and to consider the customer’s needs above our own interests.
Enjoyment of Work: We believe work was designed and intended to be the source of professional fulfillment for employees and should be enjoyable. We endeavor to create an environment for employees to seek and obtain challenging work and professional growth; a place where employees demonstrate mutual respect, courtesy, and concern for each other and employees are encouraged and permitted to afford time and attention to their families and other personal priorities.