Here at AdEdge we believe strongly in work/life balance and providing an environment for our employees to thrive. We believe that happiness at work, or arbejdsglæde, is one of the keys to elevating our talented team members to success, and in turn driving business results.
Philanthropy and Community Efforts
Part of AdEdge’s company mission is to work regionally and globally to steward our collective skills, talents, and resources to serve communities, businesses, and non-profit organizations. This includes the startup of Helping Hands for Water, a 501(c)(3) started by a group of AdEdge employees, and working with the nonprofit organization His Heart Missions to deliver a water treatment system to the community of San Antonio de Los Cobres, Argentina, where arsenic concentrations were 290 ppb.
Other efforts include:
- Working with Arvin Unified School District in California to provide students with clean drinking water
- Gwinnett County Young Professionals
- Habitat for Humanity
- No Longer Bound donation drive
- Employee participation in Engineers Without Borders and Chemists Without Borders
- Gwinnett County Chamber of Commerce IMPACT Award (2017)
- Federal Laboratory Consortium Executive Board Award for NoMonia Technology Transfer (2017)
- Metro Atlanta Export Challenge Finalist (2016)
- Metro Atlanta Chamber Small Businessman of the Year (President/CEO Rich Cavagnaro, 2013)
- Hall County Business of the Year (2012)
AdEdge makes dozens of presentations at conferences around the globe every year for engineers, operators, regulators, and contractors. AdEdge also invests hundreds of hours yearly to train staff on best practices, trends, and new technologies in the water treatment industry.