WHY CHOOSE ADEDGE FOR YOUR WATER TREATMENT NEEDS?
- With more than 600 successful installations in the last 10 years, AdEdge is one of the fastest growing companies in the water treatment industry.
- In the last two years, AdEdge has implemented over a dozen systems rated 1000 gallons per minute or more.
- AdEdge has been awarded and implemented 12 full-scale USEPA arsenic demonstration projects.
- Over 70% of our new business comes from referrals.
- 100% of systems built in the house are hydro-tested and function tested to prevent start-up delays.
- 100% of survey respondents indicated they would recommend AdEdge to others for their treatment needs.
- Since we have established our leadership position for the contaminants we most often remove, we arenot aware of any independent studies that have shown any treatment technologies outperforming one of ours.
- AdEdge has launched over 100 new products for multi-contaminant removal in the last decade…more than any other firm in the market, with 99% of the products launched still being actively sold in the market.
- Our proposal process enables us to share capital and operating costs which simplify our customers’ buying process 100% of the time.
- AdEdge has retained 98% of our existing customers.
- Over 99.7% of our water system projects have received state permits.
- Over 95% of our customers surveyed reported that our products and services met or exceeded their expectations.
- Over 95% of our customers surveyed reported that our technical support (both verbal and written) was excellent.
- AdEdge provides hundreds of hours of training on our products and services annually at national and regional trade shows.
- Over 50% of AdEdge’s staff have technical degrees (Ph.D., P.E., Master’s in Engineering – Environmental, Chemical, and Civil).
Whether you need municipal water treatment, nitrate reduction, or biological filtration, contact our team at AdEdge today!